| Ready to go? |
Two weeks ago, my appendix decided to rupture. Only I, not the sharpest knife in the drawer, thought it was food poisoning. After a week of not feeling so well, my appendix let me know it was time to pay attention. So, one trip to Emergency, several scans and one inserted drain later, I was faced with the possibility of trying to schedule an appendectomy before setting off to Europe.
Got to admit that the family came through for me. Words cannot express how grateful I am for everyone helping out.
However, it seems that God does have a sense of humour and was just kidding. It appears that doctors no longer remove your appendix just because it pops. After all, what's the worse that could happen ??? Oh, it already ruptured. So let's just leave it be.
In any case, plans are back on track and travel books are being read. Now if only I could use the iPad properly. But that's for another day.
Three weeks 'til take-off.
No comments:
Post a Comment